Aug 10, 2018 - Today Latest News BSER Copy: जिन विद्यार्थियों ने Re Checking के लिए आवेदन किया था वो आज अपना Registration No. Copy was discontinued on May 1, 2016. As a former Copy user, we think you'll like Opensense. At Opensense, we offer a cutting edge, all-in-one email signature marketing and management platform.
|Formation||4 December 1957; 61 years ago|
|Type||Government Board of School Education|
|Headquarters||Ajmer, Rajasthan, India|
|Hindi & English|
|Meghna Chaudhry IAS|
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (Hindi: माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड, राजस्थान) (abbreviated BSER) is a board of education for school level education in the Indian state Rajasthan. RBSE is a state agency of the Government of Rajasthan and has its headquarters in Ajmer.Board is responsible for promotion and development of secondary education in Rajasthan state. BSER was set up in the year 1957 and constituted under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957. Results of examinations conducted by BSER can be accessed via website..
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)
- ^ ab'Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan'.
- ^http://rajassembly.nic.in/acts_raj.htm Acts of Rajasthan
- ^'Rajasthan Examination Results'.