May, 2006 Instruction for Usage and Maintenance. This equipment will perform in conformity with the description contained in this manual and accompanying labels and/or.
Owner's manual - 25 pages
User manual - 35 pages
Advertisement Microsoft powerpoint 2007 for windows xp.
Jun 1, 2018 - 3.0.4 - 6/1/2018 ### Runtime Changes * Added: Slot validation for centrifuge * Added: Slot validation for extractor * Added: Fluid wrench. Atomic science 1.7.10.
Nelson Intra 2100 Manual
Also See for Kodak 2100
Nelson Intra 2100
Related Manuals for Kodak 2100
- Medical Equipment Kodak 2200 User ManualIntraoral x-ray system (42 pages)
- Medical Equipment Kodak 8000C User ManualDigital panoramic and cephalometric system (53 pages)
- Medical Equipment Kodak RVG 6500 IPS System User's Installation ManualWireless digital intra-oral x-ray system (72 pages)
- Medical Equipment Kodak RVG 6100 Quick Start ManualDigital radiography systems (10 pages)
- Medical Equipment Kodak RVG User ManualDigital radiography systems (42 pages)
Summary of Contents for Kodak 2100
- Page 1 KODAK 2100 Intraoral X-ray System User’s Manual..
- Page 2 This document is originally written in English. Manual Name: KODAK 2100 Intraoral X-ray System, User Guide Document code: SM700 Revision Number: Rev 3 Printed Date: 9/2007 The brand names and logos reproduced in this guide are copyright. KODAK is a trademark of KODAK used under License.
Page 3: Table Of ContentsTable of Contents 1 Safety and Regulatory Information Conventions Used in This Manual ...........1-1 General Safety Guidelines.............1-1 Warnings and Safety Instructions ...........1-2 Labeling Summary ..............1-4 IEC Symbols Used ..............1-5 Regulatory Information .............1-5 CE Conformity ..............1-5 U.S. Regulations.............1-5 2 System Overview Components................2-1 Ceiling-mounted Unit (Optional) ...........2-3 Mounted on Mobile Stand (Optional) ............2-4..
- Page 4 Table of Contents 6 Specifications According to IEC Standard 601-2-7 ...........6-1 Manufacturer..............6-1 X-ray Generator ..............6-3 Equipped X-ray Generator............6-4 Position of Identification Labels............ 6-6 Tables of Exposure Times ............6-7 Emitted Doses ..............6-14..
Page 5: Safety And Regulatory InformationSafety and Regulatory Information The information contained in this manual is based on the experience and knowledge relating to the subject matter gained by Carestream Health Inc. prior to publication. No patent license is granted by this information. Carestream Health Inc. reserves the right to change this information without notice, and makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to this information.
Page 6: Warnings And Safety Instructions• To ensure safety, read all user manuals carefully before using the system and observe all Caution, Important, and Note callouts located throughout the manual. • Keep this manual with the equipment. • Reading this manual does not qualify you to operate, test, or calibrate this system.
- Page 7 WARNING The user is responsible for the operation and maintenance of this unit. This unit must only be operated by legally qualified persons. The cover of the unit must not be opened by the operator. Inspection and maintenance operations should only be carried out by an approved technician.
Page 8: Labeling SummaryLabeling Summary Safety Labels CHASSIS GROUND STUD ATTENTION: CONSULT ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTS CAUTION: IONIZING RADIATION SM700_K2100_03_en 9/2007..
Page 9: Iec Symbols Used601-2 Medical Electrical Equipment Electro-Magnetic Compatibility Requirements and Tests. CE Conformity This product conforms to the requirements of EU Council Directive 93/42/EEC. The Kodak intraoral x-ray system is a Class II b medical device, which bears the following mark of conformity: U.S. Regulations CAUTION U.S federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a..
Page 11: System Overview ComponentsSystem Overview Components Figure 1. KODAK 2100 Intraoral X-ray System a. High-frequency x-ray generator • Transformer and associated electronics, and an oil-bathed x-ray tube • Beam-limiting device • Radiation diameter – 6 cm (2 3/8 in.) • Distance from x-ray tube focal spot to skin – 20 cm (7 7/8 in.)
- Page 12 Scissor arm • Allow you to position the generator precisely and easily • Wall-mounted with a choice of extensions Figure 2. Side view of KODAK 2100 Intraoral X-ray System Table 3. Types of Scissor Arms Extension Span A CG 645 47.0 cm..
Page 13: Ceiling-mounted Unit (optional)Ceiling-mounted Unit Figure 4. KODAK 2100 Intraoral X-ray System ceiling-mounted unit a. High-frequency x-ray generator b. Ceiling-mounted unit containing the high-frequency x-ray generator’s control electronics c. Separate timer/control unit for the x-ray generator d. Scissor arm e. On/off switch with built-in light f.
Page 14: Mounted On Mobile Stand (optional)Mounted on Mobile Stand (Optional) Figure 5. KODAK 2100 Intraoral X-ray System mounted on mobile stand a. High-frequency x-ray generator b. Mobile stand containing the high-frequency x-ray generator’s control electronics c. Timer/control unit for the x-ray generator d. Scissor arm e.
Page 15: Floor-mounted Unit (optional)Floor-mounted Unit (Optional) Figure 6. KODAK 2100 Intraoral X-ray System floor-mounted unit a. High-frequency x-ray generator b. Floor column containing the high-frequency x-ray generator’s control electronics c. Timer/control unit for the x-ray generator d. Scissor arm e. On/off switch with built-in light f.
Page 16: Control Timer UnitControl Timer Unit Figure 7. KODAK 2100 Intraoral X-ray System control timer unit a. Display b. “Warning, see accompanying documents” sign c. Exposure time selection d. Emitting dose calculation e. Digital mode function f. Ready mode g. X-ray emission control light h.
Page 17: Using The SystemUsing the System Every dental specialist would like to produce high-quality intraoral radiographs that reveal maximum detail with the minimum dose to the patient, show teeth and anatomic structures accurately with a minimum of distortion or magnification, and have optimal density and contrast to maximize their use for the detection of dental diseases.
Page 18: Positioning The Imaging ReceptorFigure 9. Paralleling technique (left) and Bisecting technique (right) Positioning the imaging receptor Using the KODAK 2100 Intraoral X-ray System, you may create an x-ray image on one of three different types of imaging receptors: • Conventional silver halide films, such as KODAK INSIGHT or KODAK ULTRA-SPEED dental films •..
Page 19: ProcedureProcedure 1. Turn on the system. The on/off button and Ready indicator light up. 2. Select the exposure mode (digital or film) by pressing and holding the selection knob at least 3 seconds until the mode changes. The digital mode has shortened exposure times to prevent overexposure of the digital sensor.
Page 20: Additional Features– Shorter exposure times, reducing the risk of blur due to movement of the patient or film during exposure – Reduction in x-ray dose to patients because the KODAK 2100 System emits fewer soft rays absorbed by patients that do not contribute to the radiological picture •..
Page 21: User ModeUser Mode The User mode allows you to choose the length of the cone (which is necessary to calculate the correct emitted dose) and the type of imaging receptor (required by local regulatory agencies). Entering User Mode 1. Turn on the system. The self-test is activated.
Page 23: Care And Maintenance General MaintenanceCare and Maintenance General Maintenance To make sure that the system functions correctly, you must have it serviced annually by an authorized technician. In addition, every three months inspect the equipment and make sure of the following: Generator • The certification label is legible. •..
Page 24: CleaningCleaning Clean the outside of the system with a damp paper towel or soft cloth using an alcohol-based, non-corrosive cleaner. Disinfecting If necessary, wipe off surfaces with disinfectant. CAUTION • Do not allow liquids to drip into the system. • Do not spray cleaner or disinfectant directly onto the machine.
- Page 25 Table 10. Error messages Error message Cause How to cancel E20 to E24 Filament voltage error. Turn off the system and restart. If the problem persists, call a qualified service technician and discontinue using the equipment. Problem with voltage to main power Turn off the system and restart.
Page 26: TroubleshootingTroubleshooting Table 11. Troubleshooting Problem Cause Solution Nothing lights up Unit is disconnected. Connect the unit. Fuse F1 is burned out or defective. Replace the fuse. Circuit breaker is off. Turn on the circuit breaker. Control unit does not Control unit is disconnected. Connect the control unit.
Page 27: Specifications• Dental X-ray diagnosis devices, class 1, type B, intermittent use • KODAK 2100-TR: equipped with tube TRX 708 from TROPHY • KODAK 2100-C: equipped with tube OCX / 65-G from CEI Electric power supply (during exposure) • 230–240 V AC (± 10%), 50 Hz, 5 A, apparent resistance 0.5 Ω..
- Page 28 • Equipped with gas jack specially designed for this application; proven to function correctly after more than 400,000 cycles Electromagnetic compatibility • KODAK 2100 Intraoral System complies with the European Directive 89/336/EEC and the IEC 60601.1.2 (2001) standard. Classification: Group 1, Class B..
Page 29: X-ray GeneratorX-ray Generator Table 12. Main characteristics of the x-ray generator TROPHY type TRX 708 CEI type OCX/65-G Rated high voltage 70 kV 70 kV Rated anodic power 490 W 490 W Maximum heat accumulated in the 8,700 J 10,000 J anode Rated value of focal spot 0.7 mm (0.027 in.)
Page 30: Equipped X-ray GeneratorEquipped X-ray Generator Table 15. Equipped x-ray generator IEC standard 60601-2-28 (1993) Conform Type of protection against electric shocks Class I Degree of protection against electric shocks Type B Rated value of inherent filtration 1.5 mm (0.059 in.) eq. Al Rated value of additional filtration 1.0 mm (0.039 in.) eq.
- Page 31 Time in minutes Figure 17. Heating and cooling curves of the KODAK 2100 system tube head 9/2007 SM700_K2100_03_en..
Page 32: Position Of Identification LabelsPosition of Identification Labels Figure 18. Position of identification labels Machine identification X-ray emitting unit identification SM700_K2100_03_en 9/2007..
Page 33: Tables Of Exposure TimesTables of Exposure Times Table 19. Exposure times in seconds for KODAK film KODAK Ultra-Speed (D) film KODAK Insight (F) film 60kV - 7mA Cone 20 cm (8 in.) 60kV - 7mA Cone 20 cm (8 in.) Maxillary Child Adult..
- Page 34 0.250 0.400 Posterior Occlusal Occlusal 0.500 0.630 Table 22. Exposure times in seconds for KODAK RVG digital sensors KODAK RVG 6000 KODAK RVG 5000 60kV - 7mA Cone 20 cm (8 in.) 60kV - 7mA Cone 20 cm (8 in.)
- Page 35 Table 23. Exposure times in seconds for KODAK RVG digital sensors KODAK RVG 6100 (sizes 1 & 2) KODAK RVG 6100 (size 0) 60kV - 7mA Cone 20 cm (8 in.) 60kV - 7mA Cone 20 cm (8 in.) Maxillary..
- Page 36 Table 25. Exposure times in seconds for Trophy RVG digital sensors Trophy RVG Access Trophy RVG Ultimate 60kV - 7mA Cone 20 cm (8 in.) 60kV - 7mA Cone 20 cm (8 in.) Maxillary Child Adult Maxillary Child Adult Anterior 0.100 0.160 Anterior..
- Page 37 Table 27. Exposure times in seconds for Trophy RVG digital sensors Trophy RVGui High Resolution Trophy RVGui High Sensitivity 60kV - 7mA Cone 20 cm (8 in.) 60kV - 7mA Cone 20 cm (8 in.) Maxillary Child Adult Maxillary Child Adult Anterior 0.080..
- Page 38 Table 29. Exposure times in seconds for your local conditions (fill in this chart) 60kV - 7mA Cone 20 cm (8 in.) 60kV - 7mA Cone 20 cm (8 in.) Maxillary Child Adult Maxillary Child Adult Anterior Anterior Premolar Premolar Molar Molar Mandibular..
Page 39: Emitted DosesEmitted Doses Table 30. Dose measured at extremity of cone area 20 cm (8 in.) cone t (s) D (mGy) 0.010 0.06 0.013 0.08 0.016 0.10 0.020 0.12 0.025 0.15 0.032 0.19 0.040 0.24 0.050 0.30 0.063 0.38 0.080 0.49 0.100 0.61 0.125..
- Page 40 Table 31. Exposure surface versus type of collimator used Collimator type Format (mm) Used with Used with Exposure digital sensor film surface (cm 19 x 24 Size 0 23 x 35 Size 1 Size 0 22 x 35 31 x 39 Size 2 Size 1 24 x 40 12.1..
- Page 41 © Carestream Health, Inc., 2007 The Kodak trade mark and trade dress are used under license from Eastman Kodak Company SM700-3 – 09/07 Trophy A subsidiary of Carestream Health, Inc. 4 rue F. Pelloutier Croissy-Beaubourg 77435 Marne la Vallée Cedex 2 (France)