Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.
The 'i-Menu software' is in blue and is a clickable link to a zip file download. That contains the AOC i-Menu software as an exe installer. Overview; Features; Specifications & Download. The i-Menu Software allows users to access OSD settings with their PC mouse.
I can imagine the inconvenience you are experiencing and I will certainly help you in the right direction to fix the issue.
However, I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue in order to provide you with better assistance.
1. What is the make and model of the computer?
2. Are you trying to connect a second monitor with your computer?
If yes, then I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below in the Microsoft article and check if it helps: Connect a second monitor or projector
If the issue still persists, then I would suggest you refer to the manufacturer’s website of the computer and then download the latest display card’s driver for Windows 8.1. Install the driver and check if it fixes the issue.
Follow the steps to install the latest display driver after downloading them from the manufacturer’s website:
Note: Make sure that you have downloaded the latest driver before uninstalling the current version.
1. Press Windows key + X key, task list will come up and select Device Manager.
2. Device Manger window will be open.
3. Locate the Display adapter icon and expand it.
4. Right click on display driver icon and select Uninstall.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the current version of the driver.
6. Restart the computer.
7. Open the download folder which contains the setup file of the latest driver that you have downloaded.
8. Double click on the setup file and follow the onscreen instructions to re-install the latest display driver.
Download Aoc Monitor Drivers
You may also refer to these Microsoft articles:
Download and install drivers.
Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues, we’ll be glad to assist you.