Expendables 3. (PROUPDATE is included with 6.60 PRO-C Fix3 download) If you have Prometheus 5.50 CFW installed you might need to edit the “version.txt” before you cna move on with the guide: Press select on your psp then change usb device to flash 0. Bedienungsanleitung angelcare ac 300 pdf merge.
Install Cwcheat 6.60 Pro C
I just bought a new PSP 3000 off of Amazon so I could play my old PS1 games on it. I received it yesterday and started going through the process of install the various firmwares needed. At first everything seemed to work out well, I got Lunar SSS to run on it just fine but when I tried installing cwcheat so I could load my old save file but all of a sudden my select button did nothing and I am also unable to get into recovery mode. UMD still works fine though.
Here is what I did:
1) Installed popsloader
2) Put the Lunar eboot in the game folder
3) Restarted and ran the correct pops version and Lunar started up just fine
4) I wanted to use my epsxe save file that I had been using in the meantime
5) Tried to install cwcheat.. not sure if i did it correctly
6) Unable to get to the Select menu, button does nothing (it worked before)
7) Unable to load recovery menu (also worked before)
8) I formatted the memory card but it did nothing
I've been looking for a solution and it seems I need to revert to the PSP's original firmware. Before I made any changes the version was 6.60 c2 now it shows just 6.60
Many of the solutions I found were from very old posts from 2007-2010. So I just wanted to be 100% sure before I do it.
Also, what the hell happened that my menus won't load anymore?